Phoenix Wrong: Green Wing Phoenix Wrong: Green Wing

lmao.

That was very funny. Especially when they did those weird noises. :D

xiao style2: lab shutdown xiao style2: lab shutdown

Very cool.

This is one of my favorites. The animation goes a bit quickle, but that's not a problem. Keep up the good work!

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Awesome!

This is one of my favorite animations! The frames go by smoothly, and the stick figures move well. It doesn't look like sombody is controling them. Good job!

Connectris Connectris

Pretty Good.

I liked this. When I tried to connect some of them, it was too quick and got kind of annoying. But good job and thanks for using my music!

BuP! preview BuP! preview

Sweet Game.

This is a good simple game. It can get a bit hard. But only one thing to consider: you should put noises/a ding when you get the yellow dot. Also the music got annoying, but it was alright.

The Higher We Go The Higher We Go

Nice melody.

The melody made me chuckle. But the synths/bass/drums weren't yours. You used the liquifaction's synths/bass/drums in Fl studio 5. So that's why I brought done the originally rating. But this is still a catchy song. Check out my stuff sometime!

Bunny-master responds:

Yeah...it's true. Those samples were amazing... I had to see what I could do with them. I did mix it myself though...I just used those samples.

Justified Peace Justified Peace

Not bad.

Good song. You used quite a few synths, so it didn't get boring. But only one consern is that it seems as though it was random. But it's still kind of catchy. Nice job. Check out my audio sometime!

Staxitix responds:

Thank you. I was able to work the sounds more on this one then any other.

Iced Enemies! Iced Enemies!

Cool ;)

This is cool ;) Although, I dont think this belongs in trance. You should continue it. Check out my newest song. Thanks.

IcyDeath responds:

It sounds like Red Alert 2 but then remixed, really havent a clue though :P

By the way, ive listened to your uploads but im not such a fan of Ambient music.